Content of the material
- What is The Credit Pros?
- What Does it Cost?
- How To Cancel The Credit Pros
- How The Credit Pros Works
- Services Offered by The Credit Pros
- Snowball Method
- Avalanche Method
- Why wait, get started today
- The Credit Pros Features and Benefits
- The Credit Pros Guarantee
- The Credit Pros Mobile App
- Customer Service
- The Credit Pros Security
- Pricing and Fees
- The Credit Pros Cons
- The Credit Pros Versus The Competition
- Is The Credit Pros a Good Credit Repair Company?
What is The Credit Pros?
Founded in 2009 by Jason M. Kaplan, The Credit Pros is a credit repair firm that offers a variety of services. Its owner is a well-known credit educator and attorney with a specialization in the Fair Credit Reporting Act. This gives The Credit Pros great authenticity and makes it one of the best credit repair firms in the business.
Kaplan is a certified FICO Consultant and Credit Counselor. He started the business to use his knowledge and experience to help people lead a secure financial life.
It didn’t take the company too long to leave a mark as it hired some of the most well-known counselors and FICO experts. This is a major reason why The Credit Pros client reviews seem to be positive. There are no official complaints filed against the company with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a government watchdog that looks after the credit repair industry. However, The Credit Pros BBB has some complaints. It has a rating of A- and an average rating of 2.63 stars. Most people seem to be unhappy due to the company’s inability to remove some elements.
The Credit Pros firm customer service is quite reliable and agents are friendly during usual office hours to discuss complaints, line of credit, credit score, debt consolidation, etc.
You can also ask them how to remove evictions, charge-offs, judgments, late payments, etc.
What is the company’s location? The company’s corporate offices are in West Palm Beach Florida. However, they don’t offer in-person services or walk-ins.
What Does it Cost?
Below is a detailed breakdown of the pricing for each plan:
|Plan||Initial Fee||Monthly Cost|
|Money Management|| |
|Prosperity Package|| |
|Success Package|| |
How To Cancel The Credit Pros
The fastest way to cancel your membership with The Credit Pros is to contact them by phone at: (844) 257-4696 between the hours of 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (EST) M-F
>You can also email them at: [email protected]
How The Credit Pros Works
The process starts by setting up a free consultation. This is available in both English and Spanish. A calendar is provided, and you can choose both the day and time of your consultation.
Services Offered by The Credit Pros
The Credit Pros credit repair program provides five basic services:
- Since derogatory credit information varies in impact, they help you to identify the most damaging credit items.
- They provide practical and honest credit advice as needed.
- Provide you with credit education tools, to help you better understand how the credit process works.
- Apprise you of your rights under the law as a consumer.
- Educate on credit scores, and how they work.
The free consultation will offer you a one-on-one discussion with a certified FICO professional. As necessary, The Credit Pros will provide any of the following to help deal with your credit issues:
- Credit dispute letters (unlimited).
- Debt validation letters to creditors. These are letters that debt collectors are legally required to send to consumers, confirming the amount of the debt and that you actually owe. The Credit Pros will send a letter formally requesting the creditor provide this letter.
- Goodwill letters to creditors. These are letters requesting a creditor remove a late payment or error from your credit report, even though they’re under no obligation to do so.
- Cease and desist letters to collection agencies. These direct the agency to halt the collection process during the time of the dispute.
- 24/7 access to your Client Portal, which is available on the mobile app as well as the web version.
If the ultimate solution to your credit problem is to pay off a debt that’s legitimately owed, they offer their Snowball and Avalanche Debt System.
The Snowball method, made popular by Dave Ramsey, involves paying off your smallest debt first, then “snowballing” forward, paying the next largest debt. You continue with that process until the largest debt is finally paid off.
The Avalanche method is similar, except that rather than paying off a small debt first, you instead pay off the debt with the highest interest rate. Once that’s paid, you go to the next highest interest rate. This method has the advantage that it lowers your overall interest expense more quickly.
And if necessary, you’ll also have access to The Credit Pros Legal Network. There are situations – and certain creditors – where legal action may be necessary. The Credit Pros makes them available should that be the case.
Why wait, get started today
it only takes 90 seconds to sign up. Your information is safe with us.
We treat your data as if it were our own.
The Credit Pros Features and Benefits
The Credit Pros Guarantee
The company guarantees that:
- You can cancel your service at any time.
- No one will over-promise or guarantee a specific outcome.
- Your private information will be protected and secure.
- You will be treated professionally and courteously.
- All your requests will be responded to promptly.
They don’t indicate what the guarantee entails, but it likely involves a refund of fees paid.
The Credit Pros Mobile App
The app enables you to track the progress of your credit repair on the go. It’s available at Google Play for Android devices 4.2 and up, and at The App Store for iOS devices.
Customer contact is available by both toll-free phone and email, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, Eastern time.
The Credit Pros Security
Once you receive copies of all three of your credit reports and forward them to The Credit Pros, neither the reports nor any information they contain will be shared by The Credit Pros credit specialists, other than for the purpose of repairing a credit problem with a particular creditor.
Pricing and Fees
The cost depends on the package selected. As of 3/3/21, prices are as follows:
- CreditSentry Monitoring $19 + $19 per month
- Money Management plan, $119 + $69 per month.
- Prosperity Package, $119 + $119 per month.
- Success Package, $149 + $149 per month
Our company explains credit repair in a way that makes sense; while striving for results. We not only focus on removing discrepancies and inaccurate information, but we also help you build your scores with positive credit. Powerful results come from an experienced team who creates carefully customized tailored dispute letters to fit your specific report. You will be able to see the results happen in real time, with your own live status updates on a easy to navigate 24/7 online Cloud Portal. Accessible from the comfort of your own home or mobile device on the go. With our upfront pricing and honest customer focus approach, we can help you get back up and running whether it is to help you get into your new home, a new purchase, auto loan or just to remove items to raise your scores. Best Texas Credit Pros is the solution to simple credit repair. Best Texas Credit Pros will provide excellent service throughout the entire process from start to finish coupled with the best expedient solutions to raise your scores so you can get on with your life and move forward to approvals and peace of mind.
The Credit Pros Cons
- The initial set-up costs and the monthly fee ($119) of The Credit Pros are on the higher side. However, The Credit Pros also offers unlimited disputes, which means that the average customer may see faster results and thus spend less time enrolled in the program.
- The Credit Pros does not currently offer services in 4 states (Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and Kansas).
- In 2012, the attorney general found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activities in Idaho and the company had to pay $1,000 in restitution fees.
The Credit Pros Versus The Competition
The Credit Pros is one of the few companies that reviewed that offers a 90-day 100% money-back guarantee. They are also one of the few credit repair companies that offer both pay-per-deletion and monthly plans. Additionally, The Credit Pros offer extra educational services and complimentary credit monitoring and identity theft services.
Is The Credit Pros a Good Credit Repair Company?
As we conclude this TheCreditPros review, we can say that it is one of the best credit repair service providers. In simple words, if you ask us ‘does The Credit Pros really work?’, we’ll say that it does. It offers exclusive features that many credit repair brands lack such as access to credit rebuilding products through National Credit Direct. Note that the platform doesn’t offer traditional credit products such as credit cards or lines of credit.
The packages are quite balanced with the money package at $69 per month offering more than customers could bargain for. The company has enhanced trust in its services by making its service guarantee clear.
Customers enjoy extra benefits, including Goodwill Letters, debt validation letters, and cease and desist letters. Additionally, most reviews for The Credit Pros reveal a general satisfaction with the service. Of course, there has to be some discontent, but the company is not a scam.