Content of the material
- No security deposit required
- Potentially high credit limit
- Reports account activity to all three credit bureaus
- Free monthly FICO Score access
- Annual fee: It is possible to find a secured credit card with no annual fee, so at $36 first year, then $3 monthly, the Double Your Line card be seen as costly—especially because it doesn't offer rewards.
- Can't increase credit line with a bigger deposit: For most secured credit cards, your initial credit limit will be equal to the amount you put down for your secured deposit. Some companies even let you add money after your initial deposit to increase your credit limit. Neither of these applies to the Double Your Line card; the $200 deposit and initial credit limit are fixed.
Yes, it is a legitimate site and there’s nothing better than this one to fix up your credit scores.
Doubleyourline contact number?
you can contact double your line @800-204-5936 for any and every kind of issue.
Merrick Bank offers customer support by phone at (800) 204-5936 and also a mobile banking app that you can use to check your balance, pay bills, and get your free credit score.
Details about its Cards Offered:
The cards available with this bank will help you double your credit limit, thus building your credits. In addition, they have the option of both secured and unsecured credit cards. Two of the company cards are secured, and demand security deposits for access to the credit line, and the third one does not ask for any such demands.
Cards We Like More Than the Merrick Bank Credit Cards
Here are some cards we would recommend ahead of the Merrick Bank credit cards.
Discover it® Secured Credit Card
Compared to the Merrick Bank cards, the Discover it® Secured Credit Card comes out way ahead because of its potential rewards and its lack of an annual fee. Discover it® Secured Credit Card cardholders can earn 2% cash back at Gas Stations and Restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases – automatically. After seven months, Discover will review your account and may transition you to a card with no security deposit. Like all secured cards, the Discover it® Secured Credit Card will likely be available to you even if you have Limited/Bad/Poor credit history.
Minimum security deposit of $200. Discover it® Secured Credit Card Review
Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card
Those considering the Merrick Bank credit cards will be better off with the Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card, as it offers the same opportunity for building credit without any setup or annual fee. Furthermore, $49 is all you need to get a $200 initial credit line, which is less than the minimum deposit requirement to get the Merrick Bank Secured Visa®. Additionally, Capital One will increase your credit limit after you make five on-time minimum monthly payments. That’s two fewer months than required with the Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Mastercard®.
Pay a minimum security deposit of $49 The card currently offers a refundable minimum security deposit of $49, $99 or $200. (You’ll need access to an authorized bank account to pay the security deposit.) Pay $0 annual fee. Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card Review